Verified Reviewer

3.0

Update by user Jul 26, 2020

I have not heard back from ROMWE since July 1st, it's really upsetting because I expected an update or some solutions to resolve the problem. I didn't only contact ROMWE by Pissed Consumer but I also contacted USPS and I haven't heard from them or have gotten an update from them since June 29 and they only contacted me on June 29 to let me know that they received my case.

Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2020

My items came in today and the bag was open, not just *** but it seemed like someone just slashed it open. I wasn't as mad at first i just cared about all my items being in the package but I found out that i was missing 8 i teams i only received 15/23 items.

User's recommendation: don’t order so much at once.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Hello, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.

@Lars

Hello, my order number is GRWM7T00M000CLM.

@Lars

Please contact me by email: jenniferfloresbacc@***.com OR by here using comments.

Romwe Reviews