Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I placed an order back in the beginning of April expecting it to arrive around the 24th. My order of 12 had gotten split up into two different packages, one with 1 item and the other with 11.

By the time I was supposed to receive them I had only gotten the one with 1 item and not the other with 11. I tried contacting the shipping carrier which was (Ontac) for the bigger package, and couldnt get anywhere. They gave me a bogus phone number and had me calling all around Commerce,California trying to locate my package. It said it had been delivered around 8pm but it never came.

I had finally filed a claim with Ontrac, but ultimately needed to contact the vendor which is Romwe. I read many reviews on this carrier specifically and I had never been more discouraged and disappointed. Id really appreciate a refund because its been a hassle just trying to get ahold of an actual person rather than a scammer or computer generated customer service operator.

The biggest thing that *** me off is that this was the first purchase I had made with my very first paycheck. Its only right I get my money back given the circumstances.

User's recommendation: Don’t spend too much money with Romwe just in case your package gets in the hands of Ontac. There’s no way of getting your money or package at that point.

Romwe Pros: Clothes look good, I liked that the clothes are really cheap.

Romwe Cons: No proper customer service, Late shipping, I never received 2 whole packages.

Comments