1.4

Update by user Jun 06, 2020

I am so angry, I'm going to contact the BBB and report this company, RomWe. I mailed back the women's satin pajamas for a Refund on April 8, 2020.

They were too small. I applied for a return on April 3rd, 2020. I have been emailing RomWe several times asking for my REFUND and I never get an answer!!! So now they have my money and my ordered item.

My most recent emails were May 3rd, and May 7th. with No Reply!!!! This order was originally placed on March 26th. Look how LONG I have been dealing with this with no results.

RomWe will not contact me or communicate with me in any way!!!!!! I want to sue them. The order number is #GRWM6L00800000K, the SKU for the pajamas is 101********. Can someone PLEASE help me????

I am going to tell everyone I know to NEVER use this company and I'm going to report it.

Please, please reply to me with some help. Thank you, Virginia

Original review posted by user May 07, 2020

I have been trying to reach someone on your website for over 2 months now. I have sent several emails with no contact!

What is going on here!!!! I bought 2 items from you for the first time I used your site. Both Satin Pajamas. One was on clearance and could not be returned, but I kept it.

The other Pink Floral, pair were not on clearance and the did not fit me. Way too small. I used your label and mailed them back to you, on April 12, 2020, for a Return and Refund!! You have had plenty of time to receive the package and process my Refund!!

Her is the order #GRWM6L00800000K. This is the Return ID #1596****. I've been trying to do a chat on your website, but it won't let me. I am furious!!!

You have my money for these pajamas and I don't have the Pajamas!!! The were priced $12.95. I got to a page on your site, that said processing refund, it was dated April 13, 2020. I couldn't believe it, I thought something was finally being done.

But it is now May 7, 2020 and I haven't heard a word about it and have not received any emails from you!!!! What are you doing. Hiding from me?? Why won't you contact me about this??

I am thinking of reporting you to the Better Business Bureau. I am so mad. Will someone PLEASE Get Back To Me in a hurry and fix this with me.

I will be looking for your response. Thank you, Virginia Roth

User's recommendation: I would tell them to NEVER use this company. Because of how you're treating me!

Comments